Formulation and development of products based on natural raw materials
- We formulate and develop innovative products based on the principles of phytotherapy, a science-based medical practice born in France in the early XX century
- Intended for human beings as nutraceuticals; farm animals; pets; cosmetics.
- We work along with our customers from the product idea generation, through formulation, research, raw material sourcing, and costing until marketing.
Supply chain, quality assessment and manufacturing
- The main active constituents present in plant extracts can have variations in their concentrations depending on their plant source, country of origin, growth conditions or methods of extraction. However, there are several quality management procedures that can be implemented to ensure raw material quality and consistency from batch to batch. Setting up the proper quality control protocols and standardization parameters is the key to delivering finished products that perform as expected.
- We work with our customers to standardize manufacturing methods and the quality assessment requirements, in order to ensure the quality and stability of the finished products.
Regulatory affairs, training and promotional materials
- With proven Regulatory Affairs experience, we assist our suppliers to get the licenses and permits needed to launch legally their products in the target markets.
- We train the sales team to defend products with solid and scientific evidence.
- We help our customers to design convincing promotional materials and presentations that truly reflect the unique selling points of their products.
Our experience in the Asia-Pacific region
Increasing population, rising standards of living and growing consumption of meat, fish, eggs and dairy products are well recognized as drivers that will ensure the continued growth of the food and livestock industry in Asia Pacific.
On the other hand, pharmaceutical market in Asia pacific is expected to be 30% of the global market in 2016, due to increasing urbanization, aging population ad growing prevalence of chronic diseases.
But market situation in Asia is exceptionally heterogeneous and seldom black and white and local situation is difficult to categorize and understand for foreign companies.
Our international team is composed by European and Asian collaborators with expertise in different technical fields related to the food, livestock and pharma industry. We provide consultancy and services for food/feed/pharma sourcing, manufacturing, quality management, sales and business development in Asia Pacific in order to help our customers compete and do cross-border business more effectively.
What can we do to help you?
- Production and QA: we assist you in all the necessary steps to establish a food/feed/pharma subsidiary plant in the Asia Pacific region.
- Supply chain: we can find reliable factories with suitable production capacity and competences to meet your product specifications, and we assist you in the quality control of the goods before they are shipped.
- Distribution in Asia Pacific countries: We advise you on your export strategy, help you find a suitable distributor or sales team, support you with the registration of your products in front of the local authorities.
- Marketing: We put you in contact to local experts for online/off line marketing and sales strategies.